Responsibilities: Assemble all items that require assembling, (some items may not have instructions). Assist in execution of plan design for each event. Complete assigned duties in a timely manner.
• Work in Team setting
• Communication skills
• Follow directions
• Able to lift 20lbs or more
• Able to react to change productively
Responsibilities: Execute decorative designs plans for each event, including but not limited to hanging of objects, installation, moving and carrying of items and any other assigned duties with event. Assist in execution of plan design for each event. Complete assigned duties in a timely manner.
· Work in team setting
· Strong communication skills
· Able to follow directions from multiple persons
· Able to lift 20lbs
Able to react to spontaneous change productively
Responsibilities: Loading materials/supplies into vehicles, transporting all supplies to and from venues/vendors as well as staff for off premise events, unloading materials/supplies from vehicles and taking materials/supplies into designated venues for set up and reverse.
· Must have a valid PA driver’s license and clean driving record
· Must follow all laws for driving privileges in the state of Pennsylvania as well as surrounding tri-state areas.
· Must be able to lift and carry at least 20lb packages and items
Join the Blank Canvas by Ms. Lady Team!
All current open positions are part time/per diem/hourly
To inquire about these positions, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Job inquiry